Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Waldorf Astoria


We really needed to get away and be alone with no kids.  We have really never been away from our kids unless you want to count the time we were away and I was pregnant with Alison and we were only gone 2 days. This time was not any different though, we were only gone from Friday night until noon Saturday.  Some day we will be able to go for a longer period of time.  I am glad that Sister Ocasio could come and watch the kids, well basically just Conner.  Parker was across the street at his friend's house the whole time. This hotel was amazing, it was so beautiful inside and out.  We had dinner at their restaurant, Bull and Bear.  The food was excellent and they treat you really good.  I want to go back again!!

The reception area was so beautiful.

Looking out of our hotel room window we saw this awesome Cinderella coach.  We had no idea about it so we asked and  for $75 you get a half hour ride with cookies and goodies for the kids.  We thought it would be a fun thing to do with the grand-kids someday.  I know they would love it.


The pool area



The Waldorf Astoria


The golf course

2 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

I bet it was so fun! That hotel is really nice!

Evaly said...

It's fun to live in a tourist spot- you don't have to go far to do something cool!