I went to lunch a couple of weeks ago and one of my friends looked at me and said she wanted to ask me something. She asked me if I was a Mormon! I thought she already knew but I guess she did not. I asked her how she knew and she said that she could see it in my face. She said that a long time ago when she was a teenager she had a friend that joined the Mormon church and her face completely changed. Her friend had piercings on her face and she took them off and she said she was completely transformed. She said that she could see there was something different about my face and that is why she thought I was a Mormon. She then asked me what we believed and so we had a good talk about the church. I invited her to go to church. She has not gone yet, but I will continue to invite her. My friend Natty was at the lunch. I have invited Natty to church activities and she came once to a family home evening with the missionaries at my house. So I told Natty what Meyleen had said and Natty said to her "Oh yes, she is a Mormon. I love their religion, they are nice people. My daughter loves going to their church and I do too. It is what I am looking for". WOW!! It was awesome! Missionary work is easy when you have friends like that!!
![]() |
| Walmart add in the "El Sentinel", the Spanish newspaper |
![]() |
| Mother's day flowers and a green pot Parker made in his ceramics class at school. |




1 comment:
Cute dress! And that's an awesome missionary story. Way to go!
Post a Comment