Today was Conner's last day of school and they had a pool party at the school pool. I stayed because I figured he would not want to swim the whole time, the party was from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon. I was right, by 10:00 AM he was ready to leave. It makes me sad because he doesn't know how to play with others. He was pretty much swimming alone almost the entire time. At times he went to play with the other kids and they would just either talk to him and then leave him or just ignore him. I felt bad but I could not do anything, I have to let him do things for himself. I just watched and tried not to cry!
 |
| Conner and his teacher Mrs. Fetters |
 |
| After school we went to the store and got an Origami kit , just something fun to do other than electronics! |
 |
| I can't believe he is done with third grade and going to be in fourth grade this next school year. Time goes by too fast! |
1 comment:
Origami sounds fun. We still have 2.5 weeks of school, but that's okay with me :) haha
Post a Comment