Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Walmart commercial


Today I spent the day shooting the Walmart commercial.  It was such an amazing experience! But I would not want to do it again. I was so tired by the end of it and had such a huge headache.  I had been sick with a throat and sinus infections for 5 days before and yesterday I lost my voice. I prayed that it would be good enough to do the commercial.  I guess it was because they said it went really good! Now I just have to see them on TV, it is going to be so weird to see me on TV and to hear my voice that wasn't quite back to normal! Natty saved 12% and I saved 17% of the purchases.  Who ever saved the most got to do the commercial.
With my hair and makeup done.

Natty and I with our hair and makeup.

This is the main girl in the Walmart commercial for all of the US Spanish Walmart commercial.


No comments: