Sunday, June 2, 2013

I love my neighborhood

Brent and I love to go for walks in our neighborhood.  We love our neighborhood, it is one big loop with 82 houses.  We have a big pond in the middle and a swamp on one side of the loop.  We also have tennis courts and a playground.  We have a couple of houses that have been abandoned by their owners and it is sad because they are so beautiful and their yard and pools look terrible.


The swamp in our neighborhood

The pond in the middle of our neighborhood



I love taking pictures of flowers



An abandoned house in our neighborhood

This house is so beautiful and it is so sad to see it like this

Our house



Our front yard


1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

Your home and neighborhood are beautiful! I love your cover photo! You are such a beautiful couple!! Congrats on your 25th wedding anniversary!!