Monday, July 6, 2015

Peru trip 2015 part 1-Walking around Miraflores


We had a wonderful time in Peru. For me the first week was great and then I got sick the second week. The minute we landed in Cusco I felt terrible. But no matter how sick I felt I tried to make the best of it. Here are some pictures.

Ft Lauderdale airport






Lima, Peru
Our apartment in Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Larcomar shopping center  in Miraflores.

The view from Larcomar shopping center



La Rosa Nautica restaurant in the distance



With La Rosa Nautica in the background





When we went to Peru in 1988 for our honeymoon Brent took me to La Rosa Nautica so obviously we wanted to go again. Lucky for us it was still there. It actually was a lot nicer than 27 years ago.














Going back to our apartment from La Rosa Nautica we had to cross a bridge over a highway.





No comments: