Thursday, August 15, 2013

Zumba Master Class

This weekend there is a Zumba convention in Orlando. The tickets are like $400.  I am not going to it because I can't go all 4 days and there is not point in spending so much money if you can't go all four days. But, during the convention they have master classes that are fun and don't cost an arm and a leg.  So I went to one last night with Alejandro Angulo. He is a very good instructor from Venezuela who lives and teaches Zumba in China.  I went to another one of his master classes last year.
 


With my friends Lily and Natty

With my friends who are all Zumba instructors Lineth, Jhon, Natty and Lily


One of the instructors on stage at the master class was Alix from France.  She has a fun Zumba routine that I do in my Class! I copied it from YouTube. It was great to meet her in person.

With Alejandro Angulo

This guy and his brother have a ton of energy and are fun teachers He was also another instructor up on the stage with Alejandro but I can't remember his name. He is from the Domican Republic.

This is the brother of the other guy that I can't remember his name. They always come with Alejandro. They have a ton of energy.

Lauren Fitz another instructor on stage. I copied one of her routines from YouTube just the other day!

With Lily and Natty

This little girl is from Slovakia.  She follows Alejandro everywhere and is only 9 years old!  She was on the stage the whole two hours and dances better than any adult.

1 comment:

Evaly said...

I think this is so fun!