Conner's first day of school was supposed to be on Thursday last week but he was sick and had to miss it. His first day was Friday. He had a great day at school. His first day of fourth grade.
 |
| Parker's first day of school was today. I can't believe he is a senior. I took this picture yesterday, he was wearing his new suit for church. |
|
 |
| Parker drove himself to school but had a car accident in front of the school.. What a way to start his Senior year! I was so tired this morning that I did not hear him leave. I got woken up at 6:25 AM when I answered the phone and it was him saying "Well it would be me who would get in an accident the first day of school." Not a good way to start my day! We are thankful he is fine and that no one got hurt. The car can be fixed and everything will go back to normal. He is actually a good driver, it is just that he does not have a lot of experience. |
No comments:
Post a Comment