Today Conner turned 7 years old. I love this boy so much. He is funny, silly, loving and gets very emotional easily. His new thing to say to me these days is "I love you so much I could cry". He loves to cuddle with me, to be read to, he never forgets his prayers and reminds us to have family home evening, he also loves to sing the primary songs. But most of all he loves his brother Parker. Parker is everything to him!!! The other day I was telling him, after picking him up from school, that when I pick him up is the best time of the day because we are together, he then said "NO, the best time is when we get home and Parker is with us". He LOVES Parker, he wants to be with him ALL the time, which can drive Parker CRAZY.
2 comments:
He's looking so grown up!! Happy birthday bud!
What a cute guy! Hope his birthday was happy! So glad you baby is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment