Monday, April 18, 2011

Elder Hanson

On Saturday Brittany mentioned to me that one of our neighbors from when we lived in Utah was here on his mission and she thought he was in our area. Dean Whitworth was 5 years old and one of Alison's friend from our neighborhood in Provo. So yesterday at church there were some missionaries in the hallway from another Ward, we have sisters in our Ward, and I asked if they knew who he was and then I noticed that one of the missionaries was an Elder Hanson. I told him that I was sister Hanson and asked him where he was from. He said from Idaho and I told him that our Hansons were from Shelley, and he said he was from there too!! I told him that he was probably related to Brent. So I went and got Brent. They started talking and we found out his great-grandpa was Melvin brother of Alfred Raymond!!! I think that is neat. Oh and they thought the name Whitworth sounded familiar but they did not know what Ward he was in.

No comments: