Sunday, April 24, 2011

Parker's, Conner's and Brinley's Birthdays and Easter

On Parker's birthday I thought I would take him out to dinner to either T-Rex or Rain Forest cafe. But Parker these days loves the bacon cheese burger at Mcdonalds so he just asked for one of those.














A lot of candles!!












We celebrated Brinley's and Conner's birthday party yesterday at our house with a BBQ and pool party.






We made cupcakes but we had so many people we ended up buying a cake too!! I made Ashley's coconut frosting recipe and everyone LOVED it!!!







Brinley eating her cake.






Opening her presents.




























In her cute birthday outfit.





















Singing Happy Birthday to Conner.






















We had an easter egg hunt on the playground. The kids had a blast.






























Playing in the pool.


























Opening presents.
























Happy Easter!!











2 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

Your cupcakes look great! It looks like you all had so much fun, I'm so sad we couldn't be there! We miss out on everything!!

Brittany and Bronson said...

It was a huge success :) it was so much fun great photos!