I will do a post on the funeral later but these pictures I took of my mom during my visit to Puerto Rico in November 2009. She still looked good and strong.
With her sister, Ana, who is now 96 years old. She had a very difficult time at the funeral.
With my uncle, her brother Rafael. He wasn't able to make it to the funeral. Two days after this picture was taken my aunt Lipi had a stroke. She has been very sick since and my uncle does everything for her. They live in Miami and it was hard for him to leave my aunt.
I am sorry about your mom. I hope the funeral went well. I'm glad that you got to see her recently. I'm sure that meant a lot to her. I hope you are doing okay. You have been in our prayers. Take care!
4 comments:
What lovely pictures. How nice to remember special times. Your mom is a very lovely person, and I have many good memories of her over many years.
mari, me puedes mandar la dirr tuya por email cuando tengas un minuto? mi email es: akempffer at gmail dot com
I am sorry about your mom. I hope the funeral went well. I'm glad that you got to see her recently. I'm sure that meant a lot to her. I hope you are doing okay. You have been in our prayers. Take care!
I'm so sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. How special that you were able to visit her during spring break. Did you get to attend the funeral?
Post a Comment