Saturday, September 14, 2013

As I Have Loved You


I have been working on this song for a while but every time I tried to video tape it I would mess up.  But this time it worked, it is not perfect though. It is one of my favorite Hymns to play on the piano.  I have been taking piano now for three years and I love it but it is harder to take piano when you are an adult than when you are a kid.  I took piano when I was ten years old for about a year and a half.  I remember never wanting to practice.  Now that I am really enjoying it and really want to practice but it is hard sometimes to find the time to practice and it is harder to learn.  But I am doing the best I can and loving it.

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

Beautiful!!! I'm so proud of you! Great job! I want to take lessons too!! You are amazing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, lovely lady!!!