Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Taking Alison to the MTC


On Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 we dropped Alison off at the MTC

In front of grandma's house

In front of the MTC

In front of the MTC

When dropping off at the MTC you are only allowed 2 minutes and then you have to go. I was only able to take this picture and then she was quickly taken to the MTC.  We are so proud of her and we know she will do a wonderful job on her mission.  From the time she was little she would say she was going on a mission.

2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

she will be a great missionary! i am so proud of her!

p.s. any idea where she got that bag/purse?? I've been looking for one just like it for a LONG time!

xoxo

Becky Shuler said...

I know you are so proud of her! I hope everything goes well! Will you be able to post pictures that she takes in Spain on your blog? I hope so!