Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Utah trip

Right after taking Alison to the MTC I stopped by my friend's Bimbi's house in Orem because I had heard that her mom was there visiting from Texas.  I have known sister Diaz since I was 8 years old, when my family joined the church.  She was a good friend to my mom and would often call her on the phone.  She cried a lot when she saw me.  Her daughter Bimbi was my first primary teacher and she also played the piano for our little branch back in the 70's.

A group of  my friends got together at the Adobos restaurant in Sandy. I have not seen many of these people in  many, many years. It just so happen that we were in Utah at the same time.  Some came from Oklahoma, California and other States, but many already live in Utah.  All of us were from my little Ponce Branch.

Edna, Myrna, Carmen and sister Malave

Estrella, Cindy, Niurka, Ilia and Magali

Dorany and bro. Irizarry

Martin and Maritza

Brother and Sister Quintana and Delmy.  Brother Quintana is my aunt Lipi's cousin.



I took Conner and Will to the Dinosaur park in Ogden and they had a great time.




Playing and having ice cream

While in Ogden I saw my friend Estrella

No comments: