Monday, August 6, 2012

Nora Jane Rogers

I got to Utah on Thursday, July 26. That day James, Ashley and I went to the her doctor's appointment. The doctor said that he would induce on Friday.
Ronan at the doctor's office

Ashley about to have Nora

Nora was born July 27, 2012 at 3:37pm 6 lbs. 12 oz.  19" long

It was a an awesome experience for me to be there.  I was so excited to be there.





Grandma and Nora

Alison and Nora
Grandpa and Nora

My cousin Niurka and Nora

Grandma and Nora


Daddy and Nora

The kids looking at Nora in the NICU through the window. Nora had to go in the NICU after she was born because she had an air pocket between her lung and chest wall.  Because of the air pocket was pushing against her lung, the lung did not inflate completely when she inhaled.  She stayed in the NICU for almost a week. I was so happy when she was able to go home.

The proud parents

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

What a beautiful little girl! How special that you got to be there for her birth! I'm glad she is better now. Congrats!!