My friends Johanna, Natty and I were at my house working on some Zumba choreography when we decided, for fun, to video tape a song that I had done choreography for. It is hard to come up with steps but also so much fun. This one song is for a cool down. We did not have much room and we were dancing on pavers. So it does not look all that great. I did this song yesterday by myself for the first time at Karen's Zumba class and it was awesome!! I also did it today during Johanna's Zumba class this morning. I am going to start working on other songs. We also did a Zumba video for a lady who is moving and she wanted to take it with her so she could do it at home. She is a well to do lady so she hired a videographer and he video taped us. We danced for about 2 1/2 hours and I was in most of the songs except about 5 of the 25 songs we did. It was only 5 of us doing it so we tried to take turns but then Johanna and Maria (another lady) had to go and it was Karen, Michelle and I so we had to finish the video with no break. It turned out so good. I have a copy of it so I will try to put some on my blog if I figure out how to do it.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Zumba video
My friends Johanna, Natty and I were at my house working on some Zumba choreography when we decided, for fun, to video tape a song that I had done choreography for. It is hard to come up with steps but also so much fun. This one song is for a cool down. We did not have much room and we were dancing on pavers. So it does not look all that great. I did this song yesterday by myself for the first time at Karen's Zumba class and it was awesome!! I also did it today during Johanna's Zumba class this morning. I am going to start working on other songs. We also did a Zumba video for a lady who is moving and she wanted to take it with her so she could do it at home. She is a well to do lady so she hired a videographer and he video taped us. We danced for about 2 1/2 hours and I was in most of the songs except about 5 of the 25 songs we did. It was only 5 of us doing it so we tried to take turns but then Johanna and Maria (another lady) had to go and it was Karen, Michelle and I so we had to finish the video with no break. It turned out so good. I have a copy of it so I will try to put some on my blog if I figure out how to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
look at you shakin' your booty! GO GIRL! I totally want to try this!
Post a Comment