I had Conner take our picture at church yesterday.
We can't believe that it has been 24 years. Time does fly. Before you know it your kids are grown and you are grandparents. You have to enjoy everyday. We have been so blessed. Yes we have had our problems but it is true you always look back and you are thankful for everything, the good and the bad. We are best friends. We love being together and making each other laugh with our stupid jokes. It is amazing how well we know each other. We think alike, we like the same things. We are thankful to have each other, to love, respect and honor. |
1 comment:
Wow- I haven't checked your blog in awhile and you have been busy! Happy Anniversary! I think it's so cool that you got your Zumba training- what a fun thing to do. I'm going to have to try it sometime. Your boys are so cute and it's fun to see what they are up to.
Post a Comment