Friday, May 4, 2012

Zumba Certification!!

Yesterday my friend Natty and I went to a Zumba instructor training.  We  signed up for it about 2 months ago.  We were so excited that the day finally came.  We got to the Hotel at around 8:15 a.m. and we did not get home until about 7:00 p.m.  We danced pretty much all day!!! It was a blast!!!!

This is Natty, me and Jimmy (a friend of ours from the YMCA) with one of the instructors.  Jimmy is on a wheel chair and becoming an instructor was a big deal to him.  He was so excited and he could not sleep the night before.

The girl in the middle was Zefille from Miami.  She was sitting near us and was alone so she joined our little group.  She was so sweet, I felt bad cause she didn't know anyone and she hang around with us the whole day.  Now we are friends on Facebook!!

This is Julie Kellie the main instructor, she is awesome and funny too.

This is us, the new Zumba instructors!!!

This is Adriana another one of the instructors.   She was really  nice!!


This is me with my certificate.  We had to change our clothes because we were very sweaty.  I brought deodorant and body spray.  I am so happy I did this, I just love Zumba!!

No comments: