Friday, December 9, 2011

My family

Here is our new family picture, Thank you Shari! I think we look great! I can believe our family is growing so fast and soon we will have one more granddaughter join our family. I am so thankful for my family. I love them all so much!!! I love the relationship I have now with my girls it is so fun now that they are older. I always felt I was missing out for not having a sister but now I don't feel that way, I have three daughters!! I love my boys, they are good boys. Our home life is different with boys, we truly have a different family now, raising boys. I love my two sons in law, they are hardworking, awesome men!! And what can I say about Brinley and Ronan, MY GOSH, I LOVE THEM!!!!!




2 comments:

Brittany and Bronson said...

I really love this picture! I want it framed.

Becky Shuler said...

What a great picture of all of you! I didn't know you had a new grand daughter on the way...congrats!!!