Friday, December 2, 2011
Doing our part!
We have a couple in our Ward who are deaf and mute. They have a little baby that can hear so instead of going to the Ward for the hearing impaired they come to ours so that their baby can be exposed to sounds. On Sunday I happened to look over to where Sister Aragon was sitting during the Sacrament hymn and she was signing the song. She could not hear the organ or the people singing but she was singing with her hands. I thought about that and how she was doing her part, she was feeling the spirit in her own way. She was reading the words of the hymn and signing them. I got goosebumps thinking about that, it just made me feel good inside! I have always wished that I could have a better singing voice, I should just be thankful for what I can do, which is to do the best that I can with what I have been given, that is after all what she does. She is an awesome lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment