Friday, December 2, 2011

Parker's school Project

For chemistry Parker was asked to make a mole. I helped only a little bit because he had never used a sewing machine, but he did almost all of it by himself.
















The finished mole. He made it extra long and put hair on it! He said it looked like Shamu, but was very happy how it turned out. He did a great job.


My friend Sister Ocasio asked me to make her an ornament, she said that it had to represent "me". I thought about it and since I am into crocheting I thought I would crochet a snowflake. I have never done it so I looked at Youtube for instructions. I made one but then I had to make another one for me! They have many mistakes, but you can't really tell.





2 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

Nice mole and those snowflakes are cute!

Evaly said...

cute, cute! Love your infinity scarves too- you'll need them in UT :) Looks like you are busy being crafty. How fun.