Sunday, February 27, 2011
I am not complaining I am just venting!!!!
I really dislike tax season!!!!!! I am not complaining I am just saying. I don't get to see Brent very much these days. This past Saturday he spent the whole entire day moving to a "temporary office" until his office is finished and then he has to move AGAIN. It has been so stressful around here. With my new calling (which I really like) I jokingly say "my life belongs to the Windermere Ward Relief Society now" , I am so BUSY these days. Meetings and planning stuff and visiting sisters etc. etc. Today I wasn't able to practice piano (which calms me down). Conner went to sleep already so I can't practice because obviously the piano will wake him up. My piano teacher says she can tell when I play that I am uptight because my shoulders are up and tense. My house is a disaster which is driving me crazy and I am somehow still trying to go to my Zumba classes during the week. I am planning my very first additional Relief Society meeting, we don't have a sister called right now to coordinate these meetings so I am in charge of it and I have never done it and it is in 2 WEEKS. Thank goodness for the internet, I got all my ideas from it. But then my stupid computer got a virus on Friday, Brent sent me his laptop from the office with Brittany on Saturday so I could get stuff done and his laptop did not work. It actually stopped working after Brittany got all her homework done and I went to use it Saturday afternoon. The highlight of my weekend was that I got to watch Brinley while Bronson was helping Brent and Brittany was doing her homework. She is now walking and she is so cute and fun. She loves Conner's little tykes car and she learned how to open the door and get in and out of the car. That is all she did the whole time I watched her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Seriously, buy a Mac. I bet you could have bought one buy now with all the money you've had to spend fixing your computer. They're easy to use; I like Mac OS X way better than Windows 7. Anyway, if you're curious, I can tell you more. I'm sure you're great at your calling! I understand how you;re feeling, though. It's so hard to have a lot going on! You start feeling like you're being stretched so thin!
Hang in there! How fun that you got to enjoy your granddaughter when you were feeling so stressed. Sorry about your comptuer problems. Good luck with your RS meeting! I'm sure it will be great!
I'm trying REALLY hard to have a good attitude about tax season! It's hard :) I'm glad you got your computer back and I hope things settle down soon.
Post a Comment