My calling is sure keeping me busy, and with tax season upon us our family doesn't have time for much these days. We have a huge Ward and lots of women which makes for a lot of compassionate service. I am over the additional RS meetings so I am now planning the meeting for next month which is the RS birthday party. I think is going to turn out good.

Little Brooklyn Walters (her mom Cassie is Brent's cousin Gretchen's niece) spent an afternoon with us because Cassie was not feeling good. Her back was hurting and she could not move.
Brooklyn is sooooo cute and I love how she talks.

I had a birthday lunch at my house for my visiting teaching companion and one of the sisters that we visit teach. We had a great time.

We went to Universal Studios or how Conner called it "University Studios" (we corrected him but it sure was funny). Parker was great with Conner, playing with him on the playground and just watching over him. We had a great time, eventhough we are so busy we were able to find a couple of hours to go. The weather has been beautiful!!

Brent won this big Pikachu for the boys by making a basket, a very difficult basket. I knew he could do it he has a great shot.
1 comment:
Funny pictures, especially with the shark eating the boys! :) Jonathan is so jealous of the stuffed animal - he loves Pokemon! :)
Post a Comment