Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I have my computer back!!!!

My computer is back and now I can finish working on my Relief Society meeting for next week. I am feeling much better. It is amazing to me how much we depend on computers. Just a few years ago I could do without it, but not now. Pretty much everything is done on the computer. Parker's Spanish textbook is on the computer so we weren't able to study over the weekend. His Geography teacher sends his homework by e-mail and we have to print it. The best way to contact the kids' teachers is through e-mail. We love to skype with Ashley and James and to see how big Ronan is getting. It's also fun to skype with grandma and grandpa Hanson in Utah so we can keep in touch with them. I could go on and on with the list. Computers are truly a blessing. I am sure glad to have my computer back.

No comments: