Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring, going for a walk and Brittany's birthday

I love spring season in Florida. The weather is perfect! I love to go for walks. Conner likes to ride his bike around the neighborhood. In the summer is just too hot during the day to go on walks so I take advantage of spring. I love how green the grass is and all the beautiful flowers in bloom. I watched Brinley so we all went for a walk. Unfortunately Brent is too busy at work and can't enjoy the great weather. Why is tax season in the spring!!! It should be in the winter when it is too cold to do anything outside.









Beautiful tree.


Parker was playing football with some friends at the park.




Brinley loves to play with Conner's old toys.































She is walking!

Brittany and Bronson bought this new carseat for her.






Happy Birthday Brittany!! She is turning 22 on March 9th, we celebrated it yesterday because Brent is going to Miami this week. I can't believe she is 22. Brent and I were 22 when we got married and it seems like it was yesterday.

1 comment:

Brittany and Bronson said...

I love all the pictures!!! Thanks for watching her too by the way!