She's so big!! I can't believe she's already scooting around like that. She'll be walking by Christmas!
I love my little popsicle :) she is too cute!!!! I want you to email me these pics :) and I can't figure out how to get the video off of here so I will have to come over and do it when your computer is fixed. Love ya!
She is huge OMGOSH, Britt soon you're not going to have a baby. She is so cute I can believe how fast time flies. God bless her Love you all.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's so big!! I can't believe she's already scooting around like that. She'll be walking by Christmas!
I love my little popsicle :) she is too cute!!!! I want you to email me these pics :) and I can't figure out how to get the video off of here so I will have to come over and do it when your computer is fixed. Love ya!
She is huge OMGOSH, Britt soon you're not going to have a baby. She is so cute I can believe how fast time flies. God bless her Love you all.
Post a Comment