Here are the boys having some relaxing time playing nintendo.
We took a sea life safari ride on a boat, where they put down a net and caught a number of sea creatures and then passed them around for us to see and feel.
They also took us to a "very little" island to walk around and collect sea shells.
We went to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Their main attraction is dolphin named Winter that got caught in a net and lost her tail. They sometimes use a prosthetic tail, although she taught herself how to swim without it.
They have three other dolphins and this one of them during their show.
As you can see this is Winter with her friend and older dolphin named Panama.
We had a great time at the beach. The weather was perfect and the water temperature was about 84 degrees, just perfect for me.
This is a view of the hotel we stayed at from the beach.
This is on the jacuzzi balcony on the roof of the 16th floor, on the Tampa bay side. The hotel had a view of the bay on one side and the beach on the other.
2 comments:
man I wish we could have gone it really looked fun and when you were telling us about I was so jealous!!! I am really happy you guys got to stop by I got to see you guys a lot more than usual in a week :)
WOW YOU GUYS HAD A BLAS SUMMER I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME, BUT AT LEAST WE ADOPT A PUPPY TO PLAY WITH HAHAHAHA.
Post a Comment