Sunday, July 11, 2010

Amazing hair product!!!

Once in a while you come across a product or something that is so good you have to share it with everyone. In my lifelong quest to find the perfect hair product, that would make my curls feel soft not dry, big and bouncy not flat and when I straighten my hair that it looks soft and pretty, I just found a product that is soooo good I am screaming for joy. I got so tired of my hair, last week it was dry and my curls were plain ugly, so I googled trying to find the best hair product for curly hair. I found Moroccan oil. You can use it on wet, dry, straight or curly hair, before and after styling or just to give your hair a boost during the day. This product is AMAZING. I put it on for the first time yesterday. When I bought it, I had already washed and curl my hair so it was dry and my hair felt fabulous and soft. Instantly it looked better, the curls were soft and bouncy. We went about doing our grocery shopping and other errands in 100 degree weather and 100% humidity and my hair stayed so pretty and curly and soft. This morning for church I again put it on my dry hair and it was wonderful. I did not have to fight with my curls like I do every Sunday morning. I can't say enough how excited I am about this product. Apparently it was featured as one of the best beauty buys of 2010 in inStyle magazine. There are different kinds of Moroccan oil, the lady where I bought it suggested Moroccan oil Treatment light, it is for fine, light colored hair, but she said that it is not as thick as the original Moroccan oil and it would not weigh my curls down. I have a lot of hair but it is very fine not thick. I am also going to try the Moroccan oil intense curl cream, they did not have it at the store so I am going to order that one on line.




2 comments:

Brittany and Bronson said...

I want that!!!! My hair has been ridiculously dry

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

I want some! I have serious issues with my hair. It's humid and hot and since we don't have A/C it makes it hard to do it. I'll have to try that when we come visit :)