Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Fun

On Tuesday my friend Katja and I took some of the youth from the ward over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge to swim. I had never been there and it is beautiful.

Mini water slide.



Conner at the pool.




We could see the animals in the back of the resort.









Saturday was Conner's last basketball game.



Daddy (coach Brent) giving Conner his trophy.







The coaches received a mini basketball signed by all the players.





Coach Roger Badua and coach Brent.



Daddy and Conner.
Also on Saturday we invited some of our friends from the Ward and the sister missionaries to our house for a BBQ. I was so busy making sure everybody was having fun that I did not remember until almost the end to take pictures.

The Timmerman Fam.



Aixa Ocasio, Lucy Anglero, Edwin Ocasio and Martin Denizard.



Ashley and Logan Keoppel.



Parker, Logan and Ashley.




Brent cooking the hamburgers.



Brinley loves the pool.



Bronson had a lot of fun with the kids in the pool.



My aunt Rosael with Brinley.




My cousin Esther with Brinley.



No comments: