Today the boys started school. Parker started 9th grade and Conner 1st grade. I have cried a lot today. It is sad, it hit me that this is the last time we send a child off to first grade.
I can't believe Parker is in high school!! Conner's glasses are so cute. I will be sad when we are doing the "last" things too. Right now, it's nice to know we are at the beginning :) Ashley's right though- at least you have grandbabies to distract you!
2 comments:
Aww don't be sad! You have grandbabies :) and they're even better because you can hand them off their parents when they're fussy or stinky!
I can't believe Parker is in high school!! Conner's glasses are so cute. I will be sad when we are doing the "last" things too. Right now, it's nice to know we are at the beginning :) Ashley's right though- at least you have grandbabies to distract you!
Post a Comment