Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Sunday February 2, 2020

Well I guess I will never forget the date  02/02, 2020 
On Sunday Brent was released as the Bishop of the Lake Reams Ward after serving 4 years and 2 months. The Stake realigned the boundaries of the Wards and created the new Lake Butler Ward. We are now in the Lake Butler Ward. Brent was conducting the Lake Reams Fast and Testimony meeting one last time and he bored his testimony. I was not going to do it because I was asked to bear my testimony at the Stake Center during the 4 Ward meeting (Lake Reams, Lake Crescent, Olympia and Avalon Ward meeting). At the last minute I got up and bored a quick testimony, I was the last one. Then we quickly left for the meeting at the Stake Center. It involved 4 of the Wards in the Stake. They did new boundaries for the 4 Wards. Brent and I both shared our testimony in the meeting. It was very hard for me because I have a hard time with public speaking, especially in such a large crowd. But, I did it!! The Stake President said I only had 2 minutes and I think it was like more like 1 minute hahaha but I did it!! After the meeting (we parked at the temple because we were told there might not be enough parking at the Stake Center but after we walked across the street to the church we found out there was parking) since we were parked at the temple we took some pictures.





Brother Baird who is in charged of the church history, took these pictures of us. He posted one on the Orlando South Stake facebook page and Instagram page.



No comments: