Temple Square in Salt Lake City
With my sweet granddaughter Nora. Right outside her window is where the Saratoga Springs temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints will be built. She will have a great view of it right from her bedroom! I love the temple and I’m happy that it will be there for her to see every day!!!
Fun with the grandkids!
Went to see the beautiful Payson temple this evening. Brent had not seen this temple yet.
![]() |
| With Brother and Sister Collazo. I have known them since I was a little girl. |
Having fun in Utah!! Grandma and Ronan. Nora and Evie shopping with grandma and grandpa and grandma on a walk around the neighborhood!
Fun times, eating Puertorrican food from Papito Moe’s in Utah!
![]() |
| With Tinsi, Niurka and Michael (my cousins) |
![]() |
| Sister Minerva Almeyda, Niurka's mom |
We made it to Bear Lake for our Hanson Family reunion. On the way to Bear Lake we stopped at Brigham City and visited Brent’s 3rd great-grandfather Simeon Adams Dunn, his wife, Brent’s 3rd great-grandma Harriet and two of their children’s graves. Simeon is the one who’s home we visited in Nauvoo. They came in Brigham Young’s 2nd company. I love that you can see the Brigham city temple from the cemetery.
Driving in Bear Lake
Fun at Bear Lake!
We visited the Minnetonka Cave. It was very impressive.
The Dunn plot at the Logan City cemetery. Conner and our grandkids. These are Conner’s 2nd and 3rd great-grandparents and our grandkids 3rd and 4th great-grandparents.
We visited the Logan City cemetery where Brent’s grandparents, great grandparents and great great grandparents are buried. Picture of some of the great-grandkids and great-great grandkids at the grave of Lynn Raymond and Isabelle Jane Hanson’s grave (Brent’s grandparents). A picture of Brent and 5 of his siblings at their grandparents’ grave and Brent and I at his grandparent’s grave. A picture of Brent and 5 of his siblings at the Dunn plot, the graves of their 2nd great-grandparents Charles Oscar Dunn and Martha Jane Welch, also at the graves of their great-grandparents John William Dunn and Emily Margaret Knecht, who were the parents of Brent’s grandma Isabelle Jane Dunn Hanson.
The house we all stayed at Bear Lake for the Hanson Family Reunion















































































No comments:
Post a Comment