On Monday morning we left Genoa and drove to Cinque Terre. The drive was through a windy mountain road by the Mediterranean sea!! Oh my I want to go back!!
 |
| Cinque Terre is just out of this world. It is incredible. So beautiful. |
 |
| Eating pizza in Cinque Terre |
 |
| Walking the little streets of Cinque Terre. |
 |
| Castle in Cinque Terre |
 |
| We left Cinque Terre and drove to Florence and Pisa. This is on the way, we passed through this city. |
 |
| In Florence |
 |
| Shopping at the open market in Florence |
 |
| The leaning tower of Pisa is amazing! |
 |
| It was breath taking!!!! Just so beautiful, and I could not believe I was there!!! |
 |
| We ate dinner at this cute restaurant. You can see the tower in the background. |
 |
| This time I had lassagna |
No comments:
Post a Comment