Johanna, Natty and I went to the casting together a few weeks ago. We were interviewed in this order, Johanna, Me and Natty. Johanna got a call two weeks ago and she went in to do the commercial first, with the lady that had been interviewed before her. She explained to us the way that it works. They call two moms and they compete for the commercial. They take you to Publix Supermarket and you go shopping like you normally would except you can't buy things that need to be refrigerated. They give you $250 to shop. They take your receipt and compare it to how much you would have paid at Walmart. You have to buy brand name items that you can compare with Walmart. The mom that saves the most money wins and gets to do the commercial. Johanna saved 14% and the other mom saved 15% so Johanna did not get to do the commercial.
I got the call on Thursday and so did Natty (pictured here in the red shirt). Because we were interviewed one after another, so we get to compete for the commercial. I think it is fun that at least one of us three will get to do the commercial. Besides the $250 in groceries they also give you $250 in gift cards and it does not matter if you do the commercial or not you still get these thing! Just the other day I saw the commercial on the Spanish station Univision, that the other mom did! It was really cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment