Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Our engagement pictures from February 1988

These are our engagement pictures and were taken in February 1988.  I had completely forgotten that I had these slides in a box up in my closet.  It has been fun to look at them.  We have never owned a slide projector and so we never looked at them, only when we were picking which one to chose for our wedding announcement 25 years ago.  I looked on line and found a lady that transferred them to a CD for me. I could not think of a better time to do this than now, just before our 25th wedding anniversary. Time sure has gone by too fast!! I still remember the day that we had these pictures taken.  The sweater that I am wearing was the photographer's sweater. He wanted me to match Brent's suit.  The sweater was big on me but he made it so you could not tell too much!! Brent's front tooth was chipped, which I personally liked.  Later in our marriage he fixed it and I jokingly always say I liked it better chipped!







This one we chose for our wedding announcement and we have it hanging on our living room wall.





We look so young and with such an 80s look.  I love this picture. I think because he looks so hot and sexy!! I know my daughters will laugh when they read this!!
I remember closing my eyes. It never fails, I always do that!!


It is hard to pick a favorite because I love them all but this one is probably my favorite.  We look so happy and that is how we still are today!!



This one we have hanging on our wall.

2 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

I totally laughed!! And now I know where I get my blinking problem from :)

Evaly said...

So cute! You are so good together- happy anniversary!