On Thursday we went Conner's class play and violin concert, "Peter and the wolf". Conner and another classmate who's name is Connor played Peter. Their outfit was a red shirt, black pants and red hat. After the concert Brent and I went to a park right by Lake Apopka in Winter Garden and had our 25th anniversary pictures taken. I can't wait to see them, we had so much fun. Sister Stewart was our photographer and she said that in the hour and a half she took over 800 photos!!! There has to be some good ones in there, right!!!
![]() |
On Saturday we had Conner's birthday party. We had a BBQ also and the kids went in the pool.
![]() |
| Luigi the Piñata. |
On Saturday, Johann, Katty, Lily, Natty and I taught Zumba to the 8-11 year old girls in our Stake. There were about 70 girls! It was so much fun!!!
![]() |
| Here is the whole group. |













No comments:
Post a Comment