
My camera is being repaired and so on Sunday I was trying to figure out how to upload the pictures from my phone to my computer. So after church I took these pictures of myself and then I figured I could send one to facebook from my phone and then save it to my computer. I am surprised about all the compliments I got on facebook. Lately when I look in the mirror I am begining to see a change in my face. You don't really notice them as much in your 30's but when you get to your 40's those changes are more noticeable. When I take pictures of myself most of the time I don't like them. Let me explain that I am not a vain kind of person, just like anybody else we get used to seeing a face in the mirror and now my face has changed. I never had a great self esteem. I think I have gotten better over the years and my self esteem is better now than when I was younger. I have learned to accept myself with all my weaknesses. I am actually enjoying getting older. There is much to look forward too. I am looking forward to getting better at piano. I am looking forward to seeing my kids and grandkids grow up. I can't wait to go on a mission, and I know it is going to be to somewhere in Spanish. The other day I took Parker to Valencia College, he wants to take summer classes to get ahead, and I really liked their campus. It used to be a 2 year college and it is now a 4 year college. I am really considering that in a few years when Conner is a little older I can go and finish my bachelor. I am really excited about that. I put my bachelor on hold to be with my kids but I always have wanted to finish. I already have my Associates so it should not take me too long to do it. So anyway there is so much I still want to do when I grow up!! Now I just have to get used the changes we all go through, including my face.
3 comments:
I think you are pretty gorgeous mom :) I don't like my face not going to lie hence I don't take a lot of pictures of me. I really like Valencia when I was there and I think it would be awesome for you to go back and finish!
I think you look great! Sometimes I worry about "life after kids," so it's nice to hear that you are looking forward to it. I can't wait to hear about all the things you get to do.
I think you are absolutely beautiful! How refreshing to hear your goals and plans for your future. You go girl! You can do it! (We should be facebook friends!!) :)
Post a Comment