


My friend Belen Olmo got married in the temple today. We have known each other since we were teenagers growing up in Puerto Rico. I am about 3 three years older than her. She was in a different Ward when we were growing up but we would see each other during mutual and seminary activities. When I moved back to Utah in 1987, she had just graduated from High School and moved to Utah and was studying at Utah Valley Community College (UVU), where I was also studying. I had no idea she was there until I met my friend Julie and she told me. Brent knows Belen because they were in the same Ward when he was at BYU. She lived in The Glenwood like Brent and Julie. This is her third marriage and I am really happy for her. Her first husband whom she married in the temple was not very good to her and neither was her second. Herman seems like a very nice guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment