Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A little nervous

I found out that the Stake President wants me to conduct the meeting/devotional (Spanish session) with sister Allred. I have conducted Primary and Relief Society but never a meeting like this. We are going to have sisters from four Stakes so there will be a lot of sisters and not to mention Sister Allred!! I am a little nervous. I asked the Stake RS president to help me with how and what I am going to say. She also said that she is not sure about the sleeping arrangements for Sister Allred and that she might not be staying at a hotel. It would be hard for her to stay at the Stake President's home because they just had a baby and she asked me if she could stay at my house!! I said Yes!! But that is just in case, I really don't think is going to happen. It would be amazing though if it did happen!!

No comments: