I am now getting ready to go to Puerto Rico. It is not going to be a fun vacation. My mom's health has declined. She doesn't get out of bed much and is in a lot of pain. She doesn't really talk to much on the phone and can't remember many things. I don't know what I am going to find when I get there. I am scared!!!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
My new hair
I had the keratin done and I love my hair now, but at times I miss my crazy curls!! It doesn't take long to do my hair and I don't need the chi. Now I know what it feels like to have straight hair. My head feels lighter and not heavy like before. I can still make it wavy with mousse, but nothing like my curls before.





I am now getting ready to go to Puerto Rico. It is not going to be a fun vacation. My mom's health has declined. She doesn't get out of bed much and is in a lot of pain. She doesn't really talk to much on the phone and can't remember many things. I don't know what I am going to find when I get there. I am scared!!!
I am now getting ready to go to Puerto Rico. It is not going to be a fun vacation. My mom's health has declined. She doesn't get out of bed much and is in a lot of pain. She doesn't really talk to much on the phone and can't remember many things. I don't know what I am going to find when I get there. I am scared!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I had that done to my hair too. I missed my curls but getting ready in the morning was so much easier! As time goes by it kind of wares off and the curls come back. Have fun in PR!
I'm sorry to hear that your Mother's health is declining. I'm sure that is hard. I'm glad you have the opportunity to visit her. I hope you have a safe trip. Your hair looks lovely!
Gorgeous!! I hope your trip goes well. I would be scared too. I will say a prayer for you.
I just now saw this post! Your hair is beautiful. I hope that your trip goes smoothly. Tell Abuelita I love her. I love you too, Mom, and if you need to talk, just call me. Travel safe!
Post a Comment