Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Haircut and diagnosis

I was getting tired of my hair and on Saturday I had it cut short. I really like how easy it is to style it. This is not a very good picture of me, it's hard to take your own picture. My doctor called and I have heart valve leakage (heart murmur) and premature heart beat (premature atrial contractions). He said he is not worried about either one but he wants to make sure to check for the premature heart beat at my regular check ups every six months.





4 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

K, both of those sound awful! Especially the leakage! Is he sure he shouldn't be worried? Maybe you should go get a second opinion. A cardiologist maybe??

shari berry bo-berry said...

super cute hair! you're in our prayers maria!

Becky Shuler said...

Your haircut is cute. Is your hair naturally curly? If so, I'm so jealous!!

Evaly said...

Love the haircut! Mine is really long right now, it's not bugging me yet :) I'm glad you are okay and there is nothing too urgent going on.