We can't believe that it has been 21 years!!!!! A lot has happened in 21 years, for starters we don't look the same and we are losing our minds. This morning I woke up and as I was getting ready (7:40 am) I got a phone call from Conner's dentist telling me of an opening at 8:00 in the morning (his appointment was for 11 am today). He wasn't going to go to school today for an hour so I was going to keep him home with me, so when I found out he could go early then it meant that he could go to school. I rushed to finish getting ready and get him to the doctor which is 5 minutes away. Brent got up and got ready so he could take Parker to the bus stop at 7:55, needless to say we were in such a rush we forgot it was our "ANNIVERSARY". I remembered after Brent left. I tried calling him but his phone was on vibrate and he did not answer. After the appointment, almost an hour later, I called him and he remembered. We had talked about it last night and somehow with the rush this morning it slipped our minds. Oh well we will go out tomorrow, Friday.



2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 21 years either. I hope you have a fun date tomorrow.
I remember that wedding. Hope you had a great Anniversary.
Post a Comment