Today Alison turns 18. She was born on May 14, 1991. She was 8 lbs 2 oz and 21" long. In a few days she will be graduating from High School and in about three months she will be at BYU Idaho. We are excited for her but at the same time is sad to see her go. Alison is such a wonderful young woman we are so thankful that she is our daughter. I remember when she was born just 16 minutes past midnight and her due date of May 13th. We were paying for the hospital ourselves so that same day at noon I left the hospital but Alison had to stay one night in the hospital. I did not like leaving her in the hospital and it was hard to sleep knowing that she wasn't with me at home. Alison has always worked hard in everything that she does. She loves volleyball, choir, piano and tennis.






1 comment:
Happy Birthday Alison and Happy Anniversary Brent & Maria!
Post a Comment