Thursday, February 2, 2023

The Church News


At the Reencuentro (Get together) I was seated at the front because I was the chorister. I remember seeing some people come in with big cameras and it looked to me like people from the Church News. I was right. They took pictures and lo and behold I was on the cover photo with my friend Mayra Irizarry. I was also on other photos.








The caption for the picture said: Maria Gonzalez Hanson hugs Mayra Irizarry Hanks during a reunion ahead of the upcoming San Juan Puerto Rico Temple dedication at the Bayamon chapel in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, on Friday, Jan. 13, 2023 | Kristin Murphy, Deseret News



The caption for the picture said: Danette Dickson Carter speaks during a church member reunion ahead of the upcoming San Juan Puerto Rico Temple dedication at the Bayamon chapel in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, on Friday, Jan. 13, 2023 | Kristin Murphy, Deseret News


The caption for the picture said: Maria Gonzalez Hanson talks with Mayra Irizarry Hanks during a church member reunion ahead of the upcoming San Juan Puerto Rico Temple dedication at the Bayamon chapel in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, on Friday, Jan. 13, 2023 | Kristin Murphy, Deseret News


This one was after the Temple Dedication

The caption for the picture said: Elder Jorge M. Alvarado, General Authority Seventy and second (should have said first) counselor in the Caribbean Area presidency, hugs longtime childhood friend Maria Gonzalez Hanson after the first session of the San Juan Puerto Rico Temple dedication in San Juan, Puerto Rico, on Sunday, Jan. 15, 2023 | Kristin Murphy, Deseret News





No comments: