Thursday, February 2, 2023

El Reencuentro


The Friday before the temple dedication we got together at a chapel in Bayamon for a get together since there were many that were coming from the states that we had not seen in a while. I was the chorister for the program.  It was a beautiful program. We felt the spirit so strong. I am grateful for the gospel and for my parents who joined the church in 1974. My parents taught my brother and I the gospel and gave us the chance to grow up knowing we have a Heavenly Father and our brother Jesus Christ which allowed us to have the knowledge of how we should live. 

Paul Barney spoke, he was a youth in 1982 when his dad was the mission president. My brother served under President Barney and Paul served a mini mission with my brother.

Dorany, Glory and I. Dorany was the one who organized the wonderful get together.

Brother and sister Morales, Glory and me.

Mayra Irizarry and I. We were featured in the church news. We were interviewed that night at the activity.

Georgie (Elder Alvarado a Seventy) Brent and I. We grew up together.

Hermana Tippets and I. She served a mission in Puerto Rico when I was a teenager, around 1980.

All my friends. 

Paul Barney


Brother and Sister Kunzler, he served in Puerto Rico at the same time as my brother.


Announcement on Facebook








No comments: