Monday, January 20, 2020

Donations for the Puerto Rico earthquake and Miss Universe Puerto Rico


Miss Universe Puerto Rico was holding a drive to collect items to send to Puerto Rico to help those affected by the earthquakes. I was wanting to donate items but I didn't know where to go donate until I found out that Madison Anderson Berrios, Miss Puerto Rico was collecting the donations. I know Madison from our church. We were in the same Ward, Windermere Ward for a few years. I know her mother and grandmother. While there I got to see them and also my friend Pito Rodriguez. She was interviewed by Artemio Mercado from Univision Orlando.


Me, Norma (Madison's grandma), Belinda (Madison's mother) and Madison (Miss Universe Puerto Rico)

Next to me is Pito Rodriguez and my good friend Lucy Anglero, I don't know who the girl in the long sleeve striped shirt is.

Being interviewed by Artemio Mercado from Univision

With Pito Rodriguez

With Madison


With Artemio Mercado

No comments: