I went walking last week and I decided I would pay attention to the beautiful nature around me. I’m so grateful to my Heavenly Father that I’m able to live where I do and be able to enjoy these walks. I’m going to start paying more attention and not take things for granted.
![]() |
| Brent's and my shadow |
![]() |
| Brent's and my shadow |
![]() |
| Our front yard palm trees |
![]() |
| pretty flowers |
![]() |
| The sun coming up in the morning over the swamp in our neighborhood. |
![]() |
| Another picture of the sun coming up on the swamp. |
![]() |
| pretty flowers |
![]() |
| Beautiful cranes |
![]() |
| Beautiful birds |
![]() |
| Fall leaves |
![]() |
| Pretty yellow flowers |
![]() |
| cute squirrel |















No comments:
Post a Comment