Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Updating my bedroom

I had been debating for a while if I should or shouldn't get a new bed frame. I had bought a black TV furniture stand for my bedroom and added a black table that was on the entryway and two chairs. I wanted a frame that would match the black pieces. I decided to have it painted instead because, it was cheaper and my bed frame was in great condition even though we had bought it in 1996.  A sister in our Ward has a business of restoring furniture. I asked her if she could do it and she said yes. I am so happy how it turned out. Now my bedroom looks much better.






When Conner was a baby he wrote on the foot board with a pen. I took pictures so I could remember his work of art. :)








I love it, I think it looks so much better



No comments: