Thursday, August 16, 2018

Conner's First day of 9th grade

Today my baby, yes my baby, my 5th and last child started High School (9th grade). A few years ago this day seemed so far away but it has arrived, whether I was ready or not. He sure was ready for it. I am so excited for him and I know he will do great! On Tuesday he also started Seminary. He wakes up super early for Seminary 5:00 AM and then goes to school which starts at 7:45 AM. After 4 years of Seminary they graduate and get a diploma. In some countries they require these 4 years of Seminary before they can be missionaries for our church. 

Getting his haircut on Tuesday

Tuesday, August 14th 2018. First day of early morning Seminary 

Thursday August 16th 2018. First day of High School (9th grade)
August 2008. First Day of Preschool.

No comments: